Trainer Lauren is back at it again with a creative interpretive Christmas themed workout that you don’t want to miss.
Do you love the poem “Twas the Night Before Christmas”? Don’t you wish you could combine it with some of your favorite/most effective exercises? If so, this is the workout video for you! You’ll get a good chuckle all while getting in this fantastic calorie scorching workout.
Try the following exercises. Set the clock for 30 minutes. Complete as many rounds as possible.
1. Star on top of the tree (Jump squat): 12
2. Wave to all the relatives (T stabilizer): 12
3. :Griping Aunt Myrtle (Hover squat): :30 seconds
4. Nephew Timmy (Plank or side plank): :30 seconds
5. Go upstairs to bed (High knees): 12 per leg
6. Santa climbing down the chimney (Mountain climbers): 12 per side
7. Santa vs. the Grinch (Rotating chest press to alternating chest press): 12 per arm
8. Looking for presents under the tree (Push ups): 12
9. Throw up your arms in joy (Shoulder press): 12