By Trainer Tove
Sometimes you just need a fast breakfast recipe to make. But you don't want to sacrifice eating healthy just because you're short on time.
This 4-ingredient breakfast recipe, can be whipped up and cooked in 5 minutes.
You'll get the perfect balance of protein and fat from the eggs and some fiber-rich, quick digesting carbs from the banana.
These pancakes keep really well, so if you're going to make a batch, why not double it up, so you have a healthy snack for later on?
1 banana (firm for best results)
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
coconut oil or grass fed butter for cooking
1. Mix eggs, banana, and vanilla in a blender.
3. Heat your skillet to medium and add some cooking oil.
4. Pour batter into skillet (tip: small or medium size pancakes are easier to flip).
5. Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top, and you see a slight browning when you slide your spatula beneath the pancakes.
6. Flip, and cook evenly on the other side.
Berries, nut butter, greek yoghurt, assorted fruit.
To vary the recipe, try adding a scoop of protein powder.