In Home Personalized Fitness Training in Herndon
Meet Our Herndon Trainers
Kate – NASM Certified Personal Trainer – Kate has worked with all age ranges and has extensive experience with older adults, injury recovery as well as challenges from arthritis, osteoporosis, osteopenia, scoliosis and Parkinson’s.
Autumn – NPTI Certified Personal Trainer – Autumn creates custom programs that leverage her expertise in plyometrics, speed & agility training, sport specific training, youth fitness, weight loss, group classes, and rehabilitation.
Melissa – ACSM Health Fitness Specialist, ACE Certified Personal Trainer – Melissa has been working in the health and fitness industry for nearly 20 years. She is also Certified Nutrition Specialist where she educates her clients on the importance of nutrition in conjunction with exercise.
Genevieve – NASM Certified Personal Trainer – Genevieve believes in the emotional, physical and spiritual benefits of leading a healthy and active lifestyle. She shares her passion with clients and helps them transform their bodies and their lives.
Maddie – NASM Certified Personal Trainer, RYT-500 hour certified Yoga Instructor – Maddie is passionate about people and helping them feel the best in their bodies. She enjoys helping others reach their goals and implement new routines for a healthier life.
Testimonials from Storm Fitness Clients
I was new to the DC metro area and was seeking a Good Personal Trainer. After reading many reviews, bios, company profiles, etc. I reached out to Storm Fitness. My initial conversation with Jessica was to address my needs and what the company offered so she could best match me with the right trainer on her staff. Jessica was very pleasant, thorough and very positive. I knew what I wanted, but I didn’t now how to get to my desired end results and I knew I was lacking the personal motivation at home to push myself to consistently work out and to push through when the work out gets hard. Personal training is the prescription I needed. I am particular and would rather pay for the knowledgeable, personalized, professional training than just take the cheapest route with less experienced trainers. *
~ Jackie S
Personal Training Pricing
|Number of Sessions||Total||Cost per Session|
|Introduction Special (4 Sessions)||$384|
|Bronze Package of 6||$636||$106|
|Silver Package of 12||$1212||$101|
|Gold Package of 24||$2304||$96|
|Platinum Package of 50||$4550||$91|
|Titanium Package of 100||$8600||$86|
* Please contact Storm Fitness for Master Trainer & Studio Rates
* Sessions are 50-60 minutes in length
* Sessions for the 24, 50 and 100 package sessions require a minimum commitment of 2 times per week
* Sessions must be used in the following time frame: 4 package in 4 weeks; 6 package in 8 weeks; 12 package in 14 weeks; 24 package in 4 months; 50 package in 6 months; 100 package in 1 year
* If you are paying in installments for any of the above packages or for the couples training or special programs, please go to “Buy Now” Make a Payment “Any Amount” to make your specific payment
* Any questions or need help making payment? Just pick up the phone and call 703-869-8376