In Home Personalized Fitness Training in Oakton
Meet Our Oakton Trainers
Marianna – ISSA Certified Personal Trainer -Marianna loves bringing results to her client’s specific goals and needs. Her desire and dedication to inspire others to start their fitness journey only grows stronger.
Kate – NASM Certified Personal Trainer – Kate has worked with all age ranges and has extensive experience with older adults, injury recovery as well as challenges from arthritis, osteoporosis, osteopenia, scoliosis and Parkinson’s.
Autumn – NPTI Certified Personal Trainer – Autumn creates custom programs that leverage her expertise in plyometrics, speed & agility training, sport specific training, youth fitness, weight loss, group classes, and rehabilitation.
Melissa – ACSM Health Fitness Specialist, ACE Certified Personal Trainer – Melissa has been working in the health and fitness industry for nearly 20 years. She is also Certified Nutrition Specialist where she educates her clients on the importance of nutrition in conjunction with exercise.
Amber – ACSM Certified Personal Trainer – As a five sport athlete, Amber dedicated her life to health and fitness at an early age. Amber is an expert in conducting fitness assessments, designing exercise programs and helping her clients with weight loss.
Genevieve – NASM Certified Personal Trainer – Genevieve believes in the emotional, physical and spiritual benefits of leading a healthy and active lifestyle. She shares her passion with clients and helps them transform their bodies and their lives.
Testimonials from Storm Fitness Clients
Gen and I have now worked through three sessions together. I find her energetic, informed, and easy to talk with about the exercise regimen. Her workouts certainly “stretch” me to be my best—which is exactly what I need and respond to well. Training with Gen is demanding, but rewarding!” Update 6 weeks later: “My workouts with Gen continue to go great. Her most recent session focused on abs and balance, was both demanding and outstanding. I certainly experienced a lot of stiffness in my abs; I see this as a really good thing and am looking forward to more workouts! *
~ Dr. Bob Frey ~ Oakton, VA
Personal Training Pricing
|Number of Sessions||Total||Cost per Session|
|Introduction Special (4 Sessions)||$384|
|Bronze Package of 6||$636||$106|
|Silver Package of 12||$1212||$101|
|Gold Package of 24||$2304||$96|
|Platinum Package of 50||$4550||$91|
|Titanium Package of 100||$8600||$86|
* Please contact Storm Fitness for Master Trainer & Studio Rates
* Sessions are 50-60 minutes in length
* Sessions for the 24, 50 and 100 package sessions require a minimum commitment of 2 times per week
* Sessions must be used in the following time frame: 4 package in 4 weeks; 6 package in 8 weeks; 12 package in 14 weeks; 24 package in 4 months; 50 package in 6 months; 100 package in 1 year
* If you are paying in installments for any of the above packages or for the couples training or special programs, please go to “Buy Now” Make a Payment “Any Amount” to make your specific payment
* Any questions or need help making payment? Just pick up the phone and call 703-869-8376