L’Eggs Over Easy – Workout and Nutrition
Do you find that you have TOO much free time? Enough time that you go to work, run your errands and still have plenty of free time for meal prep and a workout? Probably not, which brings me to this EGGcellent cooking/fitness combo. Why not get a quick leg workout in while making a high-quality protein-rich snack for the week? Here are 3 leg moves to challenge your balance, strength and power that are as simple to do as boiling an egg.
The legs part: Complete each exercise for one minute. Complete the circuit 2 times for a total of 10 minutes of work.
1. Active Warrior 3 (one minute per leg)
2. Single Leg Squat (one minute per leg)
3. Jack Squat
The eggs part:
1. Put desired number of eggs in a pot. Completely submerge the eggs with cool water. Cover.
2. Bring eggs to rolling boil.
3. Turn flame off. Leave eggs covered for 10 minutes. Get “crackin” on that leg workout
4. Pour out hot water leaving eggs in pot. Fill pot with ice water. Leave standing for additional 10 minutes
5. Enjoy a protein-rich snack!